Friday, November 12, 2010

Be a YouTube sensation - Adding to THE LIST

Usher found Justin Bieber on YouTube, I have a feeling he’s going to discover me next. I’m shooting for at least one million views. Let’s throw in 500 facebook “likes” while we’re at it. So what if I don’t know what short film I’m going to star in yet? If this kid can do it, so can I. (Guess his age. Hint: he's older than me. Then check your answer HERE.)




Really, though. Doesn’t everyone just want to be famous? I’ll help my friends out here, and give them a headstart to Hollywood. (Film cred: yours truly.)


Moral of the story: don’t be mean to me, because if you are, I won’t introduce you to my co-YouTube-famous stars like Math Girl and doglover199709.

2 comments:

  1. This post was SO interactive. Good work comp sci. And jajajajaja the video of Zach and Chris is hilarious. I see i'm missing out on a lot this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that strange kids is hilarious. i always youtube him when i need a good laugh

    ReplyDelete