Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Paranormal Activity 1 & 2 - Did it!

I'm a survivor! Can horror movies apply as a cause for post traumatic stress disorder? Okay so watching PA1 in the basement of our house was probably not a great idea, but being 1 of 7 people (my friends and I made 4) in the theater for PA2 was not my fault.

In theory, the movies weren't that scary - nothing happens, you don't see anything, occasionally a door swings by itself. But I won't lie, the overall effect of hidden demons and being dragged and possessed definitely kept me paranoid for a few days (okay fine, I still hear noises and won't sit in the basement by myself).

Thinking about it too much just might make the ghost sightings start all over again, so I won't be talking about it ever again. I'm just going to block it out of my memory forever, and maybe then I'll be able to live a normal life again.

[Hey demon, don't take this the wrong way. I was plenty scared. You really don't need to prove your existence to me, I believe you already.]

No comments:

Post a Comment