Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Boston Celtics - Did It!

Shaq, you don't look so big from way up here. I'll take you on.

“Anyone have a tissue?” –Zach. So we were in the nosebleeds. And the Celtics drove a steamroller over the Wizards. Nonetheless, I had a great time. Boston is such an awesome place to be for sports fanatics (or pretend sports fans, though I did find a green shirt to attempt to blend in), and TD Garden was the jam. The only complaint I have is finding out that KG is in fact more douche than nice guy.


5 comments:

  1. Wow who is that hunk next to you Audrey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, is the person above me for real? Also...KG....as in kelly greenhill?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on Rob, it's Kevin Garnett! You would be thinking with your head in the IR department.

    Kim K. is for real. I think Chris might have a not-so-secret admirer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is it so surprising someone may find me attractive? I don't understand

    ReplyDelete